The Department of Psychology and Cognitive Sciences is located in Rovereto, a city with a population of about 37000 inhabitants, in the Vallagarina valley, southern Trentino, 25 km south of Trento.
The main building is located in Corso Bettini 84, near the historic center of the town, in front of the MART (Museo d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea).
How to reach Rovereto
By car or coach
- By main road n.12 and from the Pasubio main road n.46;
- By the Isera county road, n.44;
- By the Brennero motorway (exit at Rovereto Sud or Rovereto Nord Tollgates).
- You can reach Rovereto by the Brennero railway (for timetables check the Trenitalia website).
- Rovereto is about 70 km from the Verona airport (Valerio Catullo), 175 Km from the Venice airport (Marco Polo), 225 Km from the Milano- Linate airport and 80 Km from Bolzano’s new airport.
Moving around by bus
- You can use buses to move around the city or to reach nearby places.
For further information about routes, timetables and connections, check the Trentino Trasporti website.
- From the Rovereto train station – tel. 0464 421365
- Form Corso Rosmini, Rovereto – tel. 0464 421555