The Department of Psychology and Cognitive Science is home to a group of researchers that is active in a large range of disciplines adopting a multitude of scientific methods.
These disciplines include experimental and applied psychology, neurosciences, pedagogy, philosophy, sociology and cultural studies, all disciplines that pertain to the Cognitive Sciences.
The quality of our department’s research has been attested by the VQR (Valutazione della Qualità della Ricerca), that ranked the department second at the national level for its research in Psychology since 2003 until now.
Below you can find the research groups that are currently active at the Department of Psychology and Cognitive Science.
- Center for Language Studies
- International Migration Laboratory
- Laboratory of Developmental Psychology
- Psychological Humanities and Philosophy of Psychology Laboratory - PsyHuman Lab
- Social Mind and Behavior Lab - SMABLab
- Affiliative Behavior and Physiology Laboratory
- Clinical and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory - CLIAN
- Clinical Center: Observation, Assessment, Treatment and Training Laboratory - ODFLab
- Consciousness, Creativity and Cognitive Control Research
- Neuromodulation Laboratory
- Trentino Autism Initiative - TRAIN
- Constructions of parenting on insecure grounds. What role for social work - CoPInG
- Interdisciplinary Laboratory for the Quality and Innovation of Didactics - LIQuID
- Sentirsi Forti - Feeling Strong. Overcoming the difficulties in restarting the school
- Reversing Age and Resilience in the Elderly Net - The RARE Net
- Well-being at work Laboratory - WE.BE.WO. Lab
- Work, Organizational and Personel Psychology - WOPP
- ICT and Cognitive Science Laboratory - ITeCS Lab
- Quantitative Psychology Laboratory - QPSY Lab