Teaching and Learning Activities for the Secondo Semester of 2021/22
All lectures for the second semester of the academic year 2021/2022 will be held in presence from the 21st, February 2022 to the 27th, May 2022. All students can find the timetable for all lectures on the platform Easy Room
Each classroom can be filled at 100% of its capacity and it will not be necessary to book a place in advance.
To access the locals of the University it will always be necessary to comply with the procedure of check-in e check-out using the UniTrentoApp, that uses a QR code that can be found in every entrance of the University buildings.
We remind you that all university personal and all students have to own a valid Green Pass, in compliance with the law, and must always wear the required PPE (surgical facemasks) within the buildings of the Univeristy.
Further information can be found at the following webpage: Updates on Covid-19.
Additional information for non-attending students
There are several activities organized for non-attending students, depending on the type of teaching and the course’s objectives, such as:
- recording of certain lectures,
- distribution of some didactic materials (slides from the lectures or notes to delve into the taught topics, exercises that can be done and sent to the teachers);
- organization of online-meetings (to discuss any topic or to solve any doubts or to clarity some theoretical aspect).
Information about each courses will be published by the teachers through the related pages within the Moodle system, where the students enrolled in our Courses can log-in.
Logistical and behavioural directions
Below, please read some important logistical and behavioral directions:
- In order to avoid crowds, please follow the predefine paths to move within the buildings, indicated by appropriated signs.
- It’s forbidden to form any type of crowd within the buildings and in the spaces immediately in front of them, it follows that it is forbidden to remain there beyond the time necessary to reach or leave the classrooms.
- PPE for the respiratory system (surgical facemasks), correctly worn, are mandatory for the entire permanence within the University buildings.